Friday, November 6, 2009

Inexpensive gift ideas

     My brother-in-law is getting married next month, so my sister-in-law and I are throwing his finacee a wedding shower. As we were looking for shower party game prizes at MIchael's, I found these tile magnets in the $1 section. The soon-to-be wedded couple's kitchen colors will be red and black, so I added their initials to the tile in red vinyl.


I think they turned out cute- not too shabby for $1! And they had a cute magnetized shopping list that matched, also $1.

I think these would make really sweet and inexpensive visiting teaching gifts. I think they would also be perfect Christmas gifts for neighbors or coworkers. Michael's had a lot of different things in their $1 section... I have a feeling I'll be there often!

No comments:

Post a Comment